ceaw 5.0

PSP/DS/PC/MAC : WWII turn based grand strategy game

Moderators: firepowerjohan, Happycat, rkr1958, Slitherine Core

Morris
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

ceaw 5.0

Post by Morris »

Recently ,I find a new Strategetic game : SC3 (strategy command 3), it is a global WW2 game . but the game engine is not as perfect as CEAW 4.0 . It lacks of oil & human resourse set up . I really think if ceaw4.0 may develop to a global WW2 game on the base of the present game engine , it must be the best strategetic game of WW2 all over the world ! Really looking forward to it ! :)
Peter Stauffenberg
General - Carrier
General - Carrier

Re: ceaw 5.0

Post by Peter Stauffenberg »

I think the current game engine has extended its usefulness. The engine is almost 15 years old. So it would be smarter to make a strategic WW2 game in Europe and the Pacific using one of the newer game engines available with better graphics scaling, dialog boxes etc.

The success of the original CEAW and also GS indicates there is a market for a new strategic WW2 game similar to what CEAW was, However, I don't know anything about Slitherine's plans for the future.

If you want a truly epic strategic WW2 game you can look at Computer World In Flames. There you can fight everywhere in the world.
Morris
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by Morris »

Hi Borger ! How are you ! I thought this topic was already ignored ! I will check the game you mentioned . Thanks a lot for your reply !
Peter Stauffenberg
General - Carrier
General - Carrier

Post by Peter Stauffenberg »

I haven't been on this forum for many months. I lost my password and didn't bother to get it renewed. I got a Samsung Galaxy pad last week and installed some software there from my mobile phone including Dashlane monitoring my password. I autoinstalled and was able to get into the site and then I saw there had been some activity.
Morris
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by Morris »

Peter Stauffenberg wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:20 pm I haven't been on this forum for many months. I lost my password and didn't bother to get it renewed. I got a Samsung Galaxy pad last week and installed some software there from my mobile phone including Dashlane monitoring my password. I autoinstalled and was able to get into the site and then I saw there had been some activity.
next time if you will have a new phone , you may try Huawei pro 30 . at least you will get a great Leica camera :)

Return to “MILITARY HISTORY™ Commander - Europe at War : General Discussion”