Moderators: firepowerjohan, rkr1958, Happycat, Slitherine Core

JyriErik
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Bandar Pahlavi

Post by JyriErik »

Screen Shot 2019-09-08 at 10.37.19 pl.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-08 at 10.37.19 pl.png (96.43 KiB) Viewed 1875 times
This is something that, while it doesn't really cause a problem, is a bit confusing. There seems to be no way to use the port to embark troops for sea movement, so what's the reason it's there?

Jyri
Peter Stauffenberg
General - Carrier
General - Carrier

Re: Bandar Pahlavi

Post by Peter Stauffenberg »

Bandar Pahlavi was linked to a supply depot instead of a rail depot because there was no rail link to the port during WW2. However, supply depots only have supply level 2 and the unload button required supply level 3 to be lit. I created an exception for supply depots.

Please try out this file (it's also supposed to fix the issue with spawning units when Egypt surrenders and land unit deployment to airfields):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/re2p0wcl2upzm ... class?dl=0

Game.class should be placed in the game folder under your game installation folder. Remember to backup the old game.class first.
Last edited by Peter Stauffenberg on Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JyriErik
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by JyriErik »

Question. I have the Mac version & can't find game.class in my setup. Is this a Windows only file?

Jyri
Peter Stauffenberg
General - Carrier
General - Carrier

Post by Peter Stauffenberg »

Yes. The file is Windows only. I have to send the update to Pk867 so he can make an update.

I had hoped to get some feedback that all the fixes are working before sending to him because in the MAC version you have to replace all files so it's a bigger job to redo if you find that not all worked as intended.

Return to “MILITARY HISTORY™ Commander - Europe at War : General Discussion”