Resize button does nothing in PC Reader

Forum for technical support for the digital reader version of Field of Glory.

Moderators: hammy, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Moderators, Field of Glory Design

batesmotel
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Resize button does nothing in PC Reader

Post by batesmotel » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:48 pm

The Resize button has no effect in the PC Reader version of FoG 2.0. In addition to this the application window is not resizable via the normal Windows mechanisms, e.g. the Maximize button or by dragging window borders. So far this looks to be the least usable ereader application I've seen. If Abannan does not improve it soon, I doubt I will be buying any more digitial FoG content.

Chris
....where life is beautiful all the time

abannanSupport
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: Resize button does nothing in PC Reader

Post by abannanSupport » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:36 pm

Chris

The Resize button is for resizing the window when the window is moved to a larger (or smaller) screen.

It attempts to resize to the content size - which in the FOG A&M case is 1024px in height and 768px width. If it cannot reach this size, it resizes to the maximum resolution of the screen.

Hope this helps.

Lawrence.

LEmpereur
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Major-General - Jagdtiger

Post by LEmpereur » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:36 am

abannanSupport wrote:Chris

The Resize button is for resizing the window when the window is moved to a larger (or smaller) screen.

It attempts to resize to the content size - which in the FOG A&M case is 1024px in height and 768px width. If it cannot reach this size, it resizes to the maximum resolution of the screen.

Hope this helps.

Lawrence.
I have a notebook... more little screen than an usual PC...

The Rezise button can it size the wiev to the size of my screen ? if it must be... it doesn't work!

Thanks for help. :?
L'Empereur Bête et Méchant vous invite à visitez :
Le Blog : https://lempereurzoom13.blogspot.fr/
Le projet 2020 : http://2020batailledeloigny.blogspot.fr/
Cons se le disent!!!

abannanSupport

Post by abannanSupport » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:41 am

LEmpereur wrote:
abannanSupport wrote:Chris

Hope this helps.

Lawrence.
I have a notebook... more little screen than an usual PC...

The Rezise button can it size the wiev to the size of my screen ? if it must be... it doesn't work!

Thanks for help. :?
If the height resolution of the screen is more than 1024px then it will resize the height to 1024px, if the width resolution of the screen is more than 768px then it will resize the width to 768px.

The maximum size it will resize in either direction is the height/width of the actual page - which is 1024px height and 768px width.

Hope this helps

Cheers
Lawrence

Return to “Tech Support”