Looking for an Opponent to Test Multiplayer

iOS, X360, PS3, PC and Android. Historical role playing strategy game set during the hundred years war.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

_Augustus_
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Looking for an Opponent to Test Multiplayer

Post by _Augustus_ » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:26 pm

Gentlemen,

As the title says I'm looking for an opponent to test out the multiplayer option. The server seems to be always empty so I'll try if posting here helps. This would be a very basic test: A) to find out if my/service provider's firewall allows this or if I need to start looking into what needs to be changed and B) does the multiplayer interface tickle my fancy.

I'll be logging into the server starting now up to upcoming Sunday whenever I have a suitable moment and keep the connection open in the background. I'm located in Europe, but it is not unheard of for me to not get a full night's sleep hence I might be on the server at suitable hours for people in other continents.

If you too would want to try out the multiplayer please log onto the server and see if I'm there or come on. Or you can of course PM me and we can try to work out a suitable time to meet on the server.

Sincerely,

_augustus_ //with quickly picked small sized armies ready for both sides
Last edited by _Augustus_ on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

_Augustus_

Post by _Augustus_ » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Sadly, no luck of anyone showing up yet on the server despite many hours of being logged on. Granted the read count for the thread was only 6 after a day.

But I did some more army building. One thing I noticed was the uniform colour and shield insignia is disabled for the multiplayer army editor. Is this just me or is this a feature? Different coloured uniforms would make it easier to distinguish between units during the play. Even if the colours would be applied only at player's own end. If the multiplayer aspect is the reason for this being disabled...

_augustus_

Return to “HISTORY™ Great Battles Medieval”