HistorX III, Bisbane October 28, 2017

Moderators: terrys, hammy, Blathergut, Slitherine Core

b20f08
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

HistorX III, Bisbane October 28, 2017

Post by b20f08 »

Just a heads up that the annual two-day Brisbane FoGN event will be held in the last weekend of October. I believe it's the weekend after the big inuagural Sydney FoGN shindig. Expecting a very low turnout for this one but attendees will be well rewarded with lucrative prizes on offers from generous sponsors nevertheless.

Further details on event format will be duly posted here and on the HistorX fb page, and anywhere else I can post details! :)

I do have a question that I'd like to throw open to those veteran tournament players (and anyone else who might have a helpful suggestion or opinion). I am looking at running 650 points instead of the usual 800 points. I've never trialled 650 point so any feedback on positives and negatives would be appreciated. Would the game mechanics change considerably as a result of this reduction in points? Will the game pace increase by lowering the points number? Is 650 too low; if so, what's a happy medium? Will Malcolm Turnbull actually lose the prime ministership of Australia if Barnaby Joyce usurps him? Lol.

Cheers.
Last edited by b20f08 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
b20f08
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: HistorX III, late October 2016

Post by b20f08 »

Due to unforeseen circumstances, this event will be rescheduled. TBA when. Cheers.
b20f08
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: HistorX III, late October 2016

Post by b20f08 »

Update: Rescheduled event is now October 28th 2017. Venue still be verified but probably at Enoggera Bowls Club again. v2 rules (whichever draft is current) will be used. Cheers.

Return to “Tournaments, Demos & Opponents”