Little Army Builder est mort ! Vive Little Army Designer !

General discussion forum for anything related to Field of Glory Ancients & Medieval.

Moderators: hammy, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Design, Field of Glory Moderators

furby91
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Little Army Builder est mort ! Vive Little Army Designer !

Post by furby91 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:28 pm

Hello

To avoid any trouble with the Lone Wolf Development company that filed the right to use the term Army Builder, I changed the name of the site which now is called Little Army Designer.

Normally nothing has changed but still, you never know ...
In short, if you find any quirks, please contact me quickly, preferably directly from the site.

The old URL will be quickly turned off, so do not forget to update your shortcuts and possibly links you may have on your blog pages

Alain

petedalby
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E

Re: Little Army Builder est mort ! Vive Little Army Designer

Post by petedalby » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:52 pm

Great job Alain - I've tried your programme and it was very easy and straight forward to use - thank you.

I printed the list I created and it is in portrait. Can it be printed in Landscape too? Is it possible to make the font size bigger? And can I add shading? I like to shade the order of march in batches - like with Olivier's army list?

Thanks very much.
Pete

furby91
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Little Army Builder est mort ! Vive Little Army Designer

Post by furby91 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:01 pm

petedalby wrote:I printed the list I created and it is in portrait. Can it be printed in Landscape too? Is it possible to make the font size bigger?
Hi Pete

To print in Landscape, just configure the print settings in your web browser as usual.
For the font size, it's difficult because there is a lot of informations to display. Is it really a problem ?

Pete, can you send me by private mail a sample of excel sheet with shading. I'm not sure to understand what you mean.

Alain

Return to “Field of Glory : Ancient & Medieval Era 3000 BC-1500 AD : General Discussion”