The Grand Catholic and Royal Army - Flags

Moderators: terrys, hammy, Blathergut, Slitherine Core

MikeHorah
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

The Grand Catholic and Royal Army - Flags

Post by MikeHorah »

royalist_vendee_flag_by_thasiloron-d6jhroy (640x426).jpg
royalist_vendee_flag_by_thasiloron-d6jhroy (640x426).jpg (114.72 KiB) Viewed 2969 times
Flags of the Vendee.

I am putting together a Vendeen army ( the Grand Catholic and Royal Army ) having found, via the mad Axeman( thanks 8) ) a great French source of 15mm figures. You mad fool I hear some say :roll: , especially given my Res Publican tendencies ( NOT to be confused with the US GOP I hasten to add).

But flags? One I can do myself - white with the heart and dagger etc. But the one shown here is harder. None of the 15mm flag suppliers seem to do this not even the one that does do 1792 -1800 flags.

Anyone done this army and cracked it? I can just about resize this to suit 28mm but not down to 15mm, which may be just the limits of my applications or my skills in using them of course. :lol:
SSLConf_joaquin9
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: The Grand Catholic and Royal Army - Flags

Post by SSLConf_joaquin9 »

Just a suggestion about the flags: If you have good pictures like this, a good flag designer/seller like Adolfo Ramos would be able to have a quality flag made very fast. I have contacted him twice in a similar situation, and he has been very responsive.
MikeHorah

Re: The Grand Catholic and Royal Army - Flags

Post by MikeHorah »

joaquin9 wrote:Just a suggestion about the flags: If you have good pictures like this, a good flag designer/seller like Adolfo Ramos would be able to have a quality flag made very fast. I have contacted him twice in a similar situation, and he has been very responsive.

Many thanks I will try him. I have found his website.

Return to “Modelling/Gallery/Uniforms Questions”