Initial reactions

Moderator: Pandora Moderators

gschelz
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Initial reactions

Post by gschelz »

I have played for a few hours and have several thoughts, some already mentioned (e.g. upgrading units), and btw I don't mind tanks of the future having the capability of knocking down aircraft (SAMs built in). Anyhow, what I haven't seen commented on yet are the following;
1. Erratic behavior of AI players. One season they are my best friend, and the next season they declare war for no reason that I can see. I am in a corner surrounded by two of these idiots and I am always fighting one war, if not two. And I'm a peaceful guy.
2. Food and minerals are always in short supply. Perhaps I have been unlucky with the starting position, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of resources around, nor are there many scientific improvements to address the situation.
3. Personally, I think roads should more than double the speed of units.
4. I would like to know how my units are destroyed. I just saw a tank disappear, with only a note that I lost a tank - but what attacked it? There were no units near by.

Oh yes, I should say the graphics and UI are well designed and the game runs good and fast. Thanks,

Return to “Pandora : Public Beta”