These suggestions are based on beta version 0.15.2. Latest updates in red.
- Orbital Deployment lacks a targeting reticle which leads you to believe it's not working. Also uses left mouse button instead of right mouse button. (Fixed in 0.15.2)
- Navigating cities in the city management screen is bugged. It will jump to random cities instead of the order they were founded. (Fixed in 0.15.2)
- Devourers are listed as a waterborne unit, but they appear to be flying above water. Not sure if it's intended or a glitch.
- Economy screen freezes up whenever you sort it by a different criteria and whenever you try to adjust the Tax Rate slider or lock one of the colonist task bars. (Greatly improved in 0.15.2, unlocking/locking colonist allocation still freezes the game for a split second )
- The game lags sometimes when you create a new game. Have been able to fix it by alt-tabing in and out of the game.
- Game crashes when you select multiple units in a stack and order them to attack an enemy. I have reproduced this several times.
- Game crashes when you try to navigate cities via the arrows on the city management screen. Reproduced multiple times. (Seems fixed in 0.15.2, unable to reproduce)