Upgrading Units

Moderator: Pandora Moderators

azpops
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Upgrading Units

Post by azpops » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:41 pm

Always thought upgrading units was expensive. Now have proof. In the attached file I have a Goliath Mech in the city of Phoenix located at 31,30. To upgrade it to a Titan Mech cost is 19353 credits. To purchase a new Titan Mech costs 11980 credits. Almost double the cost to upgrade versus buying a new unit. Something is out of kilter.
Attachments
Pops1.zip
(236.73 KiB) Downloaded 56 times

Wildfire
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Upgrading Units

Post by Wildfire » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:25 pm

Seeing this as well - I think it may be due to the armor itself - something weird..

Have a "Sniper" trooper with the following stats:
384 credits for "best armor" (Zortium), SWS Headhunter and no device.
576 credit for same setup, but I manually pick Zortium armor.

I think there's a bug in the calculation somewhere that's stacking the +% of production which is causing the prices to skyrocket out of control.

void
Proxy Studios
Proxy Studios

Re: Upgrading Units

Post by void » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:47 pm

Thanks for the info, made me aware of a bug that got introduced with one of the last updates: The 'Best Armor' option currently provides the power of the best armor, but the cost of having no armor when producing units. The refit system shows the correct price, you can test this in your save by selecting a Xenotronium Armor instead of Best Armor. This will be fixed with the update tomorrow, for any games today simply please don't use the Best Armor option.

By the way, pretty impressive empire you got there.
Lorenz Ruhmann
Proxy Studios

Return to “Pandora : Public Beta”