Well, this is awkward...

Moderator: Pandora Moderators

StarLab
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Well, this is awkward...

Post by StarLab »

Seems I was accepted into the pre-release beta but was NEVER contacted about it either way. Now the game is released and I've completely missed out. :cry: (6 months of waiting - down the drain!)

The only thing that tipped me off about being accepted was I was emailed a coupon code for "helping with the beta" the other day. Naturally, I won't use it as I wasn't around to help...

Silly me was awaiting an email confirmation of some sort. Also, I was watching for a hidden Pandora testing forum over at Matrix, not here.

Oh well! Hope it was fun... :(
-Larry Monte
ElegantCaveman
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Well, this is awkward...

Post by ElegantCaveman »

You should have received a confirmation email when you actually got into the beta (I'm assuming, based on personal experience), maybe you missed it? Or perhaps there was a glitch in the matrix.

Regardless of what happened, exactly, I doubt Proxy Studios/Slitherine would mind terribly if you used the coupon. ;)
jdmillard
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Re: Well, this is awkward...

Post by jdmillard »

True. When the game was released they sent us a reminder to us to use our coupon codes for the discount. They also said that if we weren't going to use the coupon to feel free to give it to a friend (it's implied that any such friend wasn't in the beta). They obviously care about publicity of the game more than an abused coupon, especially if they told us to give it to someone else. If it makes you feel better, post on Facebook and just tell a few friends about the game .... Slitherine/Proxy Studios will be happy with that. :D

Return to “Pandora : Public Beta”