1.2.1 - That's it?

Moderator: Pandora Moderators

Belanos
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

1.2.1 - That's it?

Post by Belanos »

A spectator mode? Couldn't that have waited until you had something more substantial to add to the game? I really can't see too many people making use of that feature frankly, if any.
boulugre
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Re: 1.2.1 - That's it?

Post by boulugre »

This is linked to the live MP game they are hosting later today

viewtopic.php?f=173&t=47846
Monaldinio
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Monaldinio »

Belanos wrote:A spectator mode? Couldn't that have waited until you had something more substantial to add to the game? I really can't see too many people making use of that feature frankly, if any.
...the German civilization forum has a lively pandora mp community,
this patch was written for our live evening.
you should be better thankful because there is a mp instrument more!
And please, keep your snide comments to yourself! :)
boulugre
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by boulugre »

Monaldinio wrote:
...the German civilization forum has a lively pandora mp community,
hey Monaldinio

I did indeed notice that your forum seem to have a lively MP community, but as I do not speak German I have no idea what is going on.

I don't know if you guys are using Steam, but a Pandora MP group was created there http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PandoraMP . Perhaps you could spread the word on your side about this group or propose your own platform to make player from all nationality wanting to play MP game to join.
Piruparka
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Piruparka »

boulugre wrote: I did indeed notice that your forum seem to have a lively MP community, but as I do not speak German I have no idea what is going on. .
Many players there also speak English; you might just want to sign up and play along! Also, civforum.de is currently setting up a Pandora tournament, where the community is still looking for players.

Just come along. :) http://www.civforum.de/forumdisplay.php ... st-Contact
Zak0r
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Zak0r »

Yes, most of us understand English I guess. It's a German forum and some people don't speak English so it's all German by default. But be assured that you will get a positive reaction if you post in English. Maybe we could open a special topic for a discussion or MP in English in our Pandora subforum if some of you come to us. We don't want to drain activity from this forum but it would be great to have more active people for MP. Right now we're able to organise 4- or 5-Player matches on a weekly basis. That's a good start but we have plenty of room for more.

Return to “Pandora : Public Beta”