I enjoyed all the old close combat games

Close Combat: Gateway to Caen is the latest release in the critically-acclaimed Close Combat series and focuses on the largest, concentrated British offensive since the Normandy landings in an attempt to penetrate the German lines west of Caen and cross the Odon River to get the stalled advance moving again.

Moderators: Pandora Moderators, Slitherine Core

Stephen1024
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

I enjoyed all the old close combat games

Post by Stephen1024 »

I have been close combat fan lot years.

I would suggest if want to give these games life they deserve you need think using older games at low cost enteries on steam to draw new people to this series.

Maybe if you sell first couple games low cost you draw people to the series and they be more willing spend bit more on new titles in series. This in turn will give more life multiplayer which will spread word to.

Most not availible on steam which kind makes it harder sell new titles.

Charging the ful price for most the updated originals not really helping to build good solid fan base for future and any future titles in this area.

I bought on steam blitzkrieg the original version as my old disc getting very old. I payed £3.99 and its currently on sale for £2.79.
I payed lot more for panzer corps have all DLC think I payed about £60 for all then £6.99 for Sealion but for all that I got lot gaming for my money which I could see was not finished with either had sealion come out and also waiting soviet corps.

So please do add all close combats steam and use the earlier titles draw people in.

Return to “Close Combat - Gateway to Caen”