Bugs / Error

Moderators: Nacho84, N_Molson

BARIS70
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Bugs / Error

Post by BARIS70 »

I'm not sure if these are bugs or features that are intended for reasons I don't understand.

If you are running low on money, you may schedule but not assemble your mission. Then if you spend all your money, the game will allow you to assemble your missions and go into negative money without being fired.

Is this some type of hidden error?

Here's another. On the space plane mission, you are not allowed to schedule mission 2 and 3 in the same season. What's the difference? Why must the be completed in a specific order?
Nacho84
SPM Moderator
SPM Moderator

Re: Bugs / Error

Post by Nacho84 »

Hello BARIS70,

Sorry, I forgot to reply to this thread. I'm pretty sure the game wouldn't allow you to schedule a mission if you don't have enough funds. I've tested it here and I'm getting a popup saying it cannot be done (see the pic below). Do you have a savefile at hand so that I can reproduce your issue?

Regarding the second question: it was design decision, yes. All three missions in the X-15 program must be completed in sequence, there's no way to skip intermediate milestones. The X-15 and the PKA space plane are the only programs that have goal dependencies in some of their mission configurations, though I might change that in a future update.

Cheers,
CannotScheduleMission.jpg
CannotScheduleMission.jpg (389.37 KiB) Viewed 2068 times
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

Polar Motion
Twitter
BARIS70
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by BARIS70 »

Here's how you get around not having enough funds. You schedule the mission, but don't assemble it. You may do this again and again as long as you don't blow next season's budget. Using your example above. I could schedule both explorer missions ($1579 each) as long as my cash was $1580. (Schedule but not assemble) As long as I have at least $1579 coming in next season, it works. I wasn't sure if this was intended. Both mission would launch when I didn't have enough funds. The game also allows you to go negative for training.
dergilb
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by dergilb »

The game also allows you to go negative for training.
Normally I try these kind of things... Missed that one. Seems to be fixed now. It would be more straight forward just to lock the slider's left side (min) than showing a pop-up, though.

Have a nice day

dergilb

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager : Tech Support”