Current Version

PC/iOS/Android: QVADRIGA is a tactical game of chariot racing in ancient Roman circuses, where you take control of a four horse chariot team.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, QVADRIGA Moderators

LaStarza
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Current Version

Post by LaStarza »

What is the most current version of this game? Is it 1.30? And where can I see in the game which version I have? I can't seem
to find it anywhere.

Thank you!
LaStarza

Re: Current Version

Post by LaStarza »

Wow! This game must be completely dead. I posted those questions back in August 2020 and still no reply. The developer seems to have completely abandoned this game.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

[PC] Update v1.30 Jun 18, 2014

https://www.matrixgames.com/game/qvadriga

so like most older games, once a development cycle has ended, eg no more bugs have been found or posted, game ends, unless sales means it's worth while to do a follow on or addon's like DLC's etc or extra content, when this isn't the case, most developers move onto other projects
volcano123455x
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by volcano123455x »

The ridiculous thing is Qvadriga was literally their best game... I emailed Siltherine a year back asking them to at least update the android version but they refused saying it's ended its development cycle ..... hugely disappointed and to me makes me think twice about purchasing anything more from Siltherine to just throw such an amazing game and concept into the bin and forget about it just makes no sense.
ObeseMonkey
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by ObeseMonkey »

volcano123455x wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:35 am The ridiculous thing is Qvadriga was literally their best game... I emailed Siltherine a year back asking them to at least update the android version but they refused saying it's ended its development cycle ..... hugely disappointed and to me makes me think twice about purchasing anything more from Siltherine to just throw such an amazing game and concept into the bin and forget about it just makes no sense.
Slitherine are the publishers, not the developers. I doubt the game was a big seller too, its very niche.
Not sure what needs to be added, the game is great as is (if a little overpriced). The devs other game however could've done with much more development.
兵不在多在精,将不在猛在某.

Return to “QVADRIGA”