Endsieg with the Afrika Korps tips?

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

LandMarine47
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Endsieg with the Afrika Korps tips?

Post by LandMarine47 »

I am going through Endsieg again, but instead of using my Panzerkrieg core, I want to see what the campaign is like with the Afrika Korps core. Has anyone already done this achievement? I find it very daunting considering the fact that you go into the campaign with no SS units unlocked period. What should spec go into? Unlocking all tiers of the SS or other specs that I passed during the Afrika Korps campaign. I figured that the Nuke specialization is not gonna be viable for this campaign. Hoping for a major victory so no Anzio. Will completing secondary objs unlock more German commanders?
GabeKnight
Lieutenant-General - Karl-Gerat 040
Lieutenant-General - Karl-Gerat 040

Re: Endsieg with the Afrika Korps tips?

Post by GabeKnight »

Don't know if I ever done that. It's definitely gonna be harder with the core from Africa.

Nothing beats the SS specs IMO. 18 more land CP are better than any unlocked unit or stat boost.
LandMarine47 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:18 am Will completing secondary objs unlock more German commanders?
Usually you get the chance to unlock (at least some) commanders from previous DLCs again, if you do not already have them.
LandMarine47
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Re: Endsieg with the Afrika Korps tips?

Post by LandMarine47 »

Just finished Endsieg with Sandstorm core, and it was a lot easier than I initially expected. You get so many experienced tank and recon units from the Eastern Front that you do not have to really build up your core. Of course you will be rather light on Infantry but you really don't need that many infantry units until Aachen-Bastogne scens. If you want a unique challenge I would say that the sandstorm core offers that, you just need to make sure you hit your secondary's for the panzer and blitzkrieg commanders. The game does not tell you which secondary's will provide you with said commanders

Return to “Order of Battle Series”