OOB update 9.03

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

GiveWarAchance
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2

Re: OOB update 9.03

Post by GiveWarAchance »

I'm just taking a quick peek in the door as I pass by. I saw the OOB update in the Slitherine update list so I got drawn in.... very drawn in cause of the 5 hour download time.
I still have to get back to OOB. I got stuck on the Dunkirk mission and that is as far as I have gotten with the game. Basically I cleared the board of nearly every allied unit (maybe 1 or 2 left at most) and sunk all the ones that tried to ship out, but still got slapped with a 'defeat' so I was turned off OOB for a year or so. It is hard to motivate myself to go back to OOB knowing that Dunkirk mission can hand me a defeat in any case.
bru888
Order of Battle Moderator
Order of Battle Moderator

Post by bru888 »

Give custom campaigns and scenarios a chance, GiveWarAchance.
- Bru
GiveWarAchance

Post by GiveWarAchance »

I might poke around at OOB again. I like the overall game and bought all the DLCs as they came out despite barely touching them. I also want to try the Lock n Load Heroes of STalingrad custom compaigns on Matrix site. There is a beaver working non-stop there making extremely good new content that nobody knows about.
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

It will be also interesting with the next DLC to have new Axis units that can be used in previous DLCs.

Return to “Order of Battle Series”