Cheat codes

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

GabeKnight
Lieutenant-General - Karl-Gerat 040

Re: Cheat codes

Post by GabeKnight »

creutz65 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:42 pm is there a cheat for strength? for bringing the units back to full strength or higher than 20?
I think that 20 is max: #stimpack [1-20]
bhenmia0
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by bhenmia0 »

Sometimes it feels very exhilarating and wonderful to just blow the enemy off of the face of the earth in these games.
GabeKnight

Post by GabeKnight »

bhenmia0 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:52 pm Sometimes it feels very exhilarating and wonderful to just blow the enemy off of the face of the earth in these games.
Sometimes? When the AI aggression setting is high enough, it's always WONDERFUL seeing the enemy units getting blown up and "self-destruct" in one of my AT-traps... :lol: 8)
Tharmas
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Tharmas »

i thought there was a cheat for undoing a move, like when you accidentally move a unit and want to go back, am i not seeing it?
GabeKnight

Post by GabeKnight »

Tharmas wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:06 pm i thought there was a cheat for undoing a move, like when you accidentally move a unit and want to go back, am i not seeing it?
Nope, wrong game. PC has it, not OoB. The only "cheat" you can use is the "save" and "load" functions... :wink:
bru888
Order of Battle Moderator
Order of Battle Moderator

Post by bru888 »

uran21 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:12 pm Take a note there is a new tool for testing. #instakill cheat code will enable you to kill a unit with a single shot without making damage to your own unit (unless the supportive fire is included). It works the same during AI turn but you can use #instakill off then or better just disable the AI altogether. It reduced the time needed to test various conditions and particular objectives.
bru888 wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:19 am This #instakill cheat code (toggle: #instakill off) cheat code, apparently quite recent, is the latest greatest thing since sliced bread! Thanks again to uran21, who mentioned it in a Tech Support thread [reproduced above]. It really facilitates testing combat kill triggers in a fraction of the time it took before (if they even would have been tested before, that is).
terminator wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:17 am This post should be added to the Cheat Codes Stickie (viewtopic.php?f=264&t=64128) :idea:
Done! Plus, I took the opportunity to update the list of Cheat Codes in the opening post as well as adding clarifications and comments where helpful.
- Bru

Return to “Order of Battle Series”