I could use some testing and feedback on a few new units I've modified for the game (see my mod thread). Those are the first models I've ever done, so there might be some quirks left. For example a barrel firing in the wrong direction or something like that
- Semovente da 90/53 artillery version
- Semovente da 75/18 AT version
- Semovente da 149/40 AT version
- Semovente M43 da 105/25 AT version
All the stats are just made up on-the-fly, as well as all the firing sequences being "standard" and probably not fitting alright.
- the texures are a bit darker than the originals due to the extraction. If someone wants to correct that, please be my guest
- I've also modified the unit's pic. I'm not very good at it, so if anyone wants to create a better one, be my guest, too
- the models scale might not be 100% as I did it by hand/"eye"
- the models have a damage point "d0" and a weapon point "w0" (used in effect/sequences files)
- the fitting firing sequences have to be created/applied first, I could use help with that
- stats have to be applied, I could use help with that, too, please
The mod is fully compatible to the v6.1.9 of the game. One can start the Sandstorm DLC (or custom content) with the new units available from the beginning.
As this forum limit's seems to be 1MB/attachment, I had to split the files, sorry.