Trimming My Core

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

hrafnkolbrandr
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Trimming My Core

Post by hrafnkolbrandr »

Is there any way to remove a unit from my core? After three campaigns, the list is getting a bit convoluted, and there are several units that I know I will never use again.
Erik2
Order of Battle Moderator
Order of Battle Moderator

Re: Trimming My Core

Post by Erik2 »

First Unit Information Panel, then Disband.
info.jpg
info.jpg (15.95 KiB) Viewed 2956 times
disband.jpg
disband.jpg (90.77 KiB) Viewed 2956 times
Mercutio
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by Mercutio »

You can use this to disband a hopeless unit before it gets killed to get a few RP back. Also you can kind of cheat by disbanding a unit in the rear and buying one closer to the front.
hrafnkolbrandr

Post by hrafnkolbrandr »

I was more hoping to get rid of units from previous campaigns that I don't intend to ever use again. I haven't re-bought them, and I don't care if I get anything back for them.
GabeKnight
Lieutenant-General - Karl-Gerat 040

Post by GabeKnight »

hrafnkolbrandr wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:10 am I was more hoping to get rid of units from previous campaigns that I don't intend to ever use again. I haven't re-bought them, and I don't care if I get anything back for them.
Same procedure. Treat yourself some #warbonds, buy, disband.
hrafnkolbrandr

Post by hrafnkolbrandr »

Do you know if there is any way for warbonds to only add to your German funds, and not the SS also?
GabeKnight

Post by GabeKnight »

hrafnkolbrandr wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:47 pm Do you know if there is any way for warbonds to only add to your German funds, and not the SS also?
:D Yeah, I know what you mean. Sorry, there's none as far as I know. But, there are two things which can help you achieve what you want nonetheless:

1) Although you can enter a negative number with warbonds, your total RP pool can never drop sub-zero
2) You can cache/buffer RPs in the form of purchased units that you can sell again afterwards

I know it's a drag and for any sane person not worth the time and effort, but that's the way to go if you want everything "clean" in your roster while not cheating yourself extra money. :mrgreen: :lol:
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

What are war bonds in the game? I must be missing something. Me, I would like to rid the imported units I will never use as they are obsolete and I don't want to waste the RP to get them and disband them for less.
bebro
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by bebro »

"Warbonds" refers to the cheat code named this way, which gives you additional RP.
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

Thanks for the explanation on war bonds

Now, how can I remove things I won't purchase from the core import so it doesn't clog my reserves screen?

Return to “Order of Battle Series”