Bugs so far

Moderators: Nacho84, N_Molson

Nacho84
SPM Moderator
SPM Moderator
Posts: 1382
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:32 pm
Location: Brighton, UK

Re: Bugs so far

Post by Nacho84 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:17 am

Altarotw wrote:1) Cancel button at mission screen isn't working, (workaround assign full mission then scrub->lose some money)
You lost me on this one. Can you post a screenshot of the button you say it's not working? I've tried scheduling and assembling a mission, then cancelling before ending the season and it works.

Likewise, I've tried ending the season and then scrubbing the mission and that seems to work as well: I get a refund and the mission shows up as "Cancelled" in the news report.

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

Polar Motion
Twitter

Altarotw
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: Bugs so far

Post by Altarotw » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:39 am

1)
Nacho84 wrote:Hello Altarotw,
Altarotw wrote: 3) Luna 15 program prerequiste unfulfilabe - even with all other lunar probes badges aquired
Do you have a savefile for this one? That would really help me! :)

Cheers,
I've deleted the previous game but gonna make to that stage in another one today after work.
2)
Nacho84 wrote:
Altarotw wrote:1) Cancel button at mission screen isn't working, (workaround assign full mission then scrub->lose some money)
You lost me on this one. Can you post a screenshot of the button you say it's not working? I've tried scheduling and assembling a mission, then cancelling before ending the season and it works.

Likewise, I've tried ending the season and then scrubbing the mission and that seems to work as well: I get a refund and the mission shows up as "Cancelled" in the news report.

Cheers,
i'll do a screenshotand post it. It's the button when you chose flight configuration and sheuldle mission. If you choosen wrong flight configuration and try to cancel it then the button do not work. You have to sheuldle ans assign full mission and the scrub it.

Nacho84
SPM Moderator
SPM Moderator
Posts: 1382
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:32 pm
Location: Brighton, UK

Re: Bugs so far

Post by Nacho84 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:36 pm

christophzeller wrote:
You can drag&drop mission components around in the Mission Results screen, although their positions are fixed once you moved them. Yes, I love clicking on stuff. :)
Image
Image
Well spotted. I've fixed this one, it will make it into the next patch.

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

Polar Motion
Twitter

Altarotw
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: Bugs so far

Post by Altarotw » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:15 pm

Nacho84 wrote:Hello Altarotw,
Altarotw wrote: 3) Luna 15 program prerequiste unfulfilabe - even with all other lunar probes badges aquired
Do you have a savefile for this one? That would really help me! :)

Cheers,
PLease check the file attached.

2)
Nacho84 wrote:
Altarotw wrote:1) Cancel button at mission screen isn't working, (workaround assign full mission then scrub->lose some money)
You lost me on this one. Can you post a screenshot of the button you say it's not working? I've tried scheduling and assembling a mission, then cancelling before ending the season and it works.

Likewise, I've tried ending the season and then scrubbing the mission and that seems to work as well: I get a refund and the mission shows up as "Cancelled" in the news report.

Cheers,
In either of those screenshots clicking "Yes" does exactly the same as clicking "no"

Image
Image
Image
Image

3) For 0/0 money/prestige goal:
Image
Attachments
SaveSlot9.rar
(11.26 KiB) Downloaded 536 times

Nacho84
SPM Moderator
SPM Moderator
Posts: 1382
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:32 pm
Location: Brighton, UK

Re: Bugs so far

Post by Nacho84 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:13 pm

Altarotw wrote:
Nacho84 wrote:Hello Altarotw,
Altarotw wrote: 3) Luna 15 program prerequiste unfulfilabe - even with all other lunar probes badges aquired
Do you have a savefile for this one? That would really help me! :)

Cheers,
PLease check the file attached.
Thanks! I've fixed it, you will get it in the next update.

Cheers,
Unity - SPMMainScene.unity - trunk - PC, Mac & Linux Standalone_2013-10-31_18-06-20.jpg
Unity - SPMMainScene.unity - trunk - PC, Mac & Linux Standalone_2013-10-31_18-06-20.jpg (163.08 KiB) Viewed 2231 times
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

Polar Motion
Twitter

Phyper
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:52 am

Re: Bugs so far

Post by Phyper » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:17 pm

Nacho84 wrote:Hello Altarotw,

Thanks! I've fixed it, you will get it in the next update.

Cheers,
Nice, looking forward to this! That one unreachable program really teased me ^.^

Nacho84
SPM Moderator
SPM Moderator
Posts: 1382
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:32 pm
Location: Brighton, UK

Re: Bugs so far

Post by Nacho84 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:24 pm

Altarotw wrote: In either of those screenshots clicking "Yes" does exactly the same as clicking "no"
Well spotted, thanks! I've fixed this one as well, it will make it in the 0.7.4 patch which we're planning to release next week.

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

Polar Motion
Twitter

Post Reply

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager : Early Access Beta Forum”