[Graphics] - A step on the mission map remains highlighted

Moderators: Nacho84, N_Molson

Sabratha
SPM Contributor
SPM Contributor

[Graphics] - A step on the mission map remains highlighted

Post by Sabratha » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:19 pm

Hello, I want to report this minor graphical bug:

It occured in the "mars 2 (mars orbiter, lander and rover)" mission, in season 2 of this mission.

I observed the mission from MC and have sucessfully completed all the steps (as seen in the screenshot). However step 5 icon remained highlighted throuought the process, and the icons of the subsequent steps 6 and 7 were not highlighted at all (even though I sucessfully completed them). Step 5 remained highlighted up till the mission end.

I'm not sure if this matters or not - but this was the 2nd time I attempted the "mars 2 (mars orbiter, lander and rover)" mission. My first attempt a few years back ended with failure during season 3 of this mission.

I'm attaching a dxdiag.
Attachments
DxDiag_Sabratha.zip
(8.86 KiB) Downloaded 126 times

Nacho84
SPM Moderator
SPM Moderator

Re: [Graphics] - A step on the mission map remains highlight

Post by Nacho84 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:25 pm

Well spotted, thanks for reporting. I've fixed it now, it will make it into the next patch.

In the future, see if you can also attach a savefile, so that I can reproduce the bug and fix it more quickly. See this page for more information.

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

Polar Motion
Twitter

Sabratha
SPM Contributor
SPM Contributor

Re: [Graphics] - A step on the mission map remains highlight

Post by Sabratha » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:42 pm

Nacho84 wrote:Well spotted, thanks for reporting. I've fixed it now, it will make it into the next patch.

In the future, see if you can also attach a savefile, so that I can reproduce the bug and fix it more quickly. See this page for more information.

Cheers,
Will do, thanks.

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager : Early Access Beta Forum”