GB Rome manual?

PS2/PSP/PC : Great Battles of Rome combined Slitherines great game play with specially cut footage from The History Channel to create a truly unique and immersive experience.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

OldSchool
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

GB Rome manual?

Post by OldSchool » Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:08 pm

Just picked-up the "bargain" version of GB Rome, but I can't find any pdf manual.

I went thru the tutorial easilly enough, but is there a manual somewhere on the disc?

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:13 am

Which bargain version do you mean? I can't think of any version that ships without a manual.

OldSchool

Post by OldSchool » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:49 pm

iainmcneil wrote:Which bargain version do you mean? I can't think of any version that ships without a manual.
Last week for $10 US at Target, I purchased a new copy -- version 1.0250 (?) -- of GB Rome courtesy of CDV software; the only instruction w/the disc was an obligatory epilepsy warning, install info, tech support -- which doesn't apply here -- and syst. requirements in a folded title page within the disc cover.

There's also an "Art. Number" on the disc, whatever that means.

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:09 pm

OldSchool

Post by OldSchool » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:15 pm

iainmcneil wrote:You can download a pdf from www.slitherine.com/files/thcgbor/thc_pc_manual_eng.pdf
Tnx, I finally had a chance to download and print the manual out at work.
Aalthough the game has extensive tool tips, the manual will definately help; I'm just surprised there was nothing on the disk.

I was always curious as to how your Legion battle sytsem worked -- it's too soon to tell, but it appears to be more challenging and realistic than the battles in RTW.

Return to “THE HISTORY CHANNEL™ Great Battles of Rome”