New Campaign Choices

PS2/PSP/PC : Great Battles of Rome combined Slitherines great game play with specially cut footage from The History Channel to create a truly unique and immersive experience.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

OldSchool
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

New Campaign Choices

Post by OldSchool » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:20 am

My thanks to everyone on this foum; your advice got me thru my first RGB campaign.
The screen then gave me a choice of 3 peoples, from L to R: Latins, Romans (highlighted) and Celts.

I assume the Latins were the same tutorial that merged into the Romans; in fact, the first Roman campaign was against farmers, and that sounded very familiar, so I then went w/the Celts.

So of the three choices, was the Roman campaign actually the same campaign that the Latin tutorial turned into?

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:12 am

Yes, you should have had to select the Roman campaign when completing the tutorial.

OldSchool

Post by OldSchool » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:05 pm

iainmcneil wrote:Yes, you should have had to select the Roman campaign when completing the tutorial.
Odd that I don't remember doing that; the only thing I recall was that my Latin troops were absorbed into the Roman Empire and we became Romans.

Rome GB is a great little game, though I'm sure Legion has many more features. I have Rome TW, and the comparisons between these games would make an interesting thread.

Return to “THE HISTORY CHANNEL™ Great Battles of Rome”