deleted campaign

QVADRIGA : Tech Support

Moderators: Slitherine Core, QVADRIGA Moderators

mimarsp
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

deleted campaign

Post by mimarsp »

I mistakenly hit DELETE CAMPAIGN. Where did the specific FILE go? I see in my Quadriga Folder, the 2 previous camps I played so, I think that's where the current one would have been.
It wasn't in the trash bin,so I ask... did it just disappear. Is there any way/where it may still be in the PC hierarchy path? If not, would a system Restore bring it back? I have my OS on drive C (SSD),
and my GAME folders on an internal drive D (HDD).
mimarsp

Re: deleted campaign

Post by mimarsp »

I now to reply myself and to YOU, 1 week and 32 views later.(32 views and NO REPLIES? lol)
So being the persistent SoB that I am, I looked again in my Quadriga Folder. In addition to the 2 prior campaigns @5Mb apiece, there WAS in fact my current (deleted) campaign BUT only @ 2Mb.
Checking the properties of said file, I come now to realize the potential of ..."check for PREVIOUS VERSIONS". I was able to RESTORE said FILE from a session PRIOR to the deletion. By overwriting
the 'deleted' (but still in the PC backup or such, and unusable by the game itself via the delete) File, the older File is recognized by the game as an active campaign file. WH-AL-AH,I can now resume my campaign of 62 races with team COVIDKIDZ 2.
I post this for the next 32+ viewers, who may or may not find themselves in my predicament, and are searching for a solution.

Return to “QVADRIGA : Tech Support”