Bleedin' Nantwich

Byzantine Productions Pike and Shot is a deep strategy game set during the bloody conflict of the Thirty Years War.

Moderators: rbodleyscott, Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

Waldorf
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Bleedin' Nantwich

Post by Waldorf »

In "Historical" mode I have completed all of the Thirty Years War battles and have moved onto the ECW. I've won the first *two* ECW battles

However, whenever I choose the ECW campaign , the game tries to start me on (ie. scrolls forward to) Nantwich. During the TYW it would default to whichever battle came next.

I know it's not the biggest deal, but in the absence of an indicator to show which battles have been won I've been relying on where it starts me off to see my progress!

Is this a known bug, is it supposed to work like this, or have I cocked something up?
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Re: Bleedin' Nantwich

Post by rbodleyscott »

The program defaults to showing the next scenario after the last one that was completed. It certainly does not default to Nantwich in the ECW campaign. I cannot explain why it is doing so in your case.
Richard Bodley Scott

Waldorf
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Waldorf »

Mysterious!

Once I've worked my way up to and beyond Nantwich I'll report back and see if that fixes it.
Waldorf
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Waldorf »

Having finally beaten Nantwich, the menu now defaults to the next battle - so my hiccup is fixed.

Return to “Pike & Shot”