Multiplayer stats

Byzantine Productions Pike and Shot is a deep strategy game set during the bloody conflict of the Thirty Years War.

Moderators: rbodleyscott, Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

don_estuardos
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Multiplayer stats

Post by don_estuardos » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:36 pm

I love the game and I'm enjoying every minute out of it; the multiplayer challenges are also awesome!

Regarding these, I wonder if there is any way of knowing what my statistics are (by that I mean how many victories, defeats, etc. I have). If not, I think this would be a great add, allowing players to track their progress/performance (also, been able to see the victory/defeats ratio of the players who post challenges would be very nice :D ).

Congratulations to the developers for the good work.

¡Saludos!

Estuardo

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Re: Multiplayer stats

Post by rbodleyscott » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:46 pm

don_estuardos wrote:I love the game and I'm enjoying every minute out of it; the multiplayer challenges are also awesome!

Regarding these, I wonder if there is any way of knowing what my statistics are (by that I mean how many victories, defeats, etc. I have). If not, I think this would be a great add, allowing players to track their progress/performance (also, been able to see the victory/defeats ratio of the players who post challenges would be very nice :D ).

Congratulations to the developers for the good work.

¡Saludos!

Estuardo
Thank you Estuardo.

MP stats are not currently available, but are on the wish list (along with much else).
Richard Bodley Scott

don_estuardos

Post by don_estuardos » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:04 pm

Great, thanks!

jomni
Sengoku Jidai
Sengoku Jidai

Post by jomni » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:36 am