Kwantung Scenarios

Download scenarios and talk about scenario design.
Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

mpetri
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Re: Kwantung Scenarios

Post by mpetri »

Paul59 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:01 pm
mpetri wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:23 pm
Paul59 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:50 pm

It's all very strange. I do not know anything about Mac, but maybe it's something connected to that, but why you can get some of rico's scenarios to work and not others makes no sense.

I don't think me uploading the scenarios would do any good, I got them exactly the same way you got them, from ricos's link in this thread.

The only thing I think may work is if I upload a new version of the Japanese EF Skirmish Mod with the scenarios already inside it. I have also fixed the minefield problem, so it may be worth uploading it anyway.
I’m not great with computers, so it’s entirely possibly I’m doing something wrong, but I’m following the exact same steps that I did for the other campaigns which are working, so it’s a bit disheartening. Furthermore, I’ve downloaded multiple user made campaigns from the forums here and they’ve worked fine, so it’s confusing why these three or so just simply don’t want to work for me.

Yes please, I would greatly appreciate that! Would you just post the link to that here, or would it be in the “community scenarios” section on the app?

While I’m here, I would also like to thank you for all your hard work on all of these different skirmish mods; I played Battle Academy and Battle Academy 2 extensively(probably close to five hundred hours on each easily) on my iPad back in high school, and I dearly loved them— I was definitely saddened when the new iOS update meant they no longer worked for iPad and my six year old iPad with them downloaded which I had faithfully not updated so I could keep playing finally hit its natural expiration date. When I managed to get Battle Academy 2 working on my Mac and saw so much excellent new content I was very happy. Thank you again for all your hard work.
Thanks,

The updated mod is now available for download from within the game.

You can just delete the old mod, unless you have any uncompleted skirmishes.

Cheers

Paul
Got it downloaded and it’s working very well, thanks again!

Also, would it be possible for you to do the same thing with the Italian Eastern Front and Poland 1939 skirmishes so I could play the campaigns? If it’s not too much trouble? I would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks again!
Paul59
General - King Tiger
General - King Tiger

Post by Paul59 »

mpetri wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:00 pm

Also, would it be possible for you to do the same thing with the Italian Eastern Front and Poland 1939 skirmishes so I could play the campaigns? If it’s not too much trouble? I would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks again!
These are now updated and can be downloaded through the game.
Field of Glory II Scenario Designer - Age of Belisarius, Rise of Persia, Wolves at the Gate and Swifter than Eagles.

Field of Glory II Medieval Scenario Designer.

FOGII TT Mod Creator

Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach Tournament Scenario Designer.
mpetri

Post by mpetri »

Paul59 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:12 am

Thanks again!

Downloaded and all three are working very well, thanks again!
mpetri

Post by mpetri »

Thanks again!
Also, have you thought about doing a Pacific Theater skirmish generator? US Marines against the IJA would be quite enjoyable.
Paul59
General - King Tiger
General - King Tiger

Post by Paul59 »

mpetri wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:39 pm

Thanks again!
Also, have you thought about doing a Pacific Theater skirmish generator? US Marines against the IJA would be quite enjoyable.
I have started one, but I won't be working on any more BA2 mods for quite some time. I have other projects that are taking up all my time. I will probably come back to BA2 at some point though.
Field of Glory II Scenario Designer - Age of Belisarius, Rise of Persia, Wolves at the Gate and Swifter than Eagles.

Field of Glory II Medieval Scenario Designer.

FOGII TT Mod Creator

Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach Tournament Scenario Designer.
mpetri

Post by mpetri »

Paul59 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:22 pm
mpetri wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:39 pm

I have started one, but I won't be working on any more BA2 mods for quite some time. I have other projects that are taking up all my time. I will probably come back to BA2 at some point though.
Good luck with your future projects!

Return to “Battle Academy 2: Scenario Design”