Welcome

Forum for the organisation of official and user tournaments or leagues.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

Surtur
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome

Post by Surtur »

Hi everyone,

You can use this forum to organize tournaments and leagues together.

Tournaments can take any form or shapy you like and are a great way to improve your skill!

Good luck!
Borg
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: Welcome

Post by Borg »

Ok ! So. I think some hard core BA1 organizers can come to help.. Or would it have to be from scratch BA2 enthusiasts.

I feel there is extreme overlap in the thinking and rationale hence I'm sure we can get a smooth start if some guys give a helping hand using prior knowledge.
We're not lost, Private, we're in Normandy.
Gerry4321
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Post by Gerry4321 »

I am not sure but did the community make it's own scenarios for the tournaments they set up? Maybe they are working on those?

Gerry
cavehobbit
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Post by cavehobbit »

Gerry wrote:I am not sure but did the community make it's own scenarios for the tournaments they set up? Maybe they are working on those?

Gerry
Hi Gerry,

All tournaments I know of have used scenarios designed by the community and organized by the community. I'm sure there will be tournaments for BA2 in the future, but as the Mac version hasn't been released yet I think it's fair to wait… :wink:
You can read more about past and ongoing BA tournaments here: http://slitherine.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=115

P-A
jcb989
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Post by jcb989 »

Gerry wrote:I am not sure but did the community make it's own scenarios for the tournaments they set up? Maybe they are working on those?

Gerry

I recall one or two tourneys using the provided MP scenarios in BA1. Someone usually gets up gumption to do one or two of those.
kingt
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2

Post by kingt »

Yeah, in BA we played many tourneys using the default maps before moving to custom ones, so that's always a possibility for BA2 as well.
Gerry4321

Post by Gerry4321 »

Some lovely stuff in there. Looking forward to user-created BA2 stuff down the road. No rush as still plenty to play right now.

Gerry
cavehobbit wrote: Hi Gerry,

All tournaments I know of have used scenarios designed by the community and organized by the community. I'm sure there will be tournaments for BA2 in the future, but as the Mac version hasn't been released yet I think it's fair to wait… :wink:
You can read more about past and ongoing BA tournaments here: http://slitherine.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=115

P-A
jcb989

Post by jcb989 »

Gerry, I released a couple of 24 X 24 small maps in BA2. Care to play a pair with me?
Gerry4321

Post by Gerry4321 »

Great. PM me the password and I will get to this tonight after work. It would be easier for me to do mirror play on one map. But if you want to do it otherwise just let me know.

Gerry
jcb989 wrote:Gerry, I released a couple of 24 X 24 small maps in BA2. Care to play a pair with me?
jcb989

Post by jcb989 »

PM sent
glenghiscan
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by glenghiscan »

Whaaaa just got ba2 thought this forum would run along side with ba1 forum ? There's a few new names here and only a few familiar names ! When do the new tourneys start so I can almost reach the finals ?
morge4

Post by morge4 »

At the moment, nothing in the works that I know of...but I'm sure it is coming soon! ;)

Return to “Battle Academy 2: Tournaments & Leagues”