Page 35 of 35

Re: B44 for BA2 - Multiplayer Campaign League

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:48 pm
by Brummbar44
random27 wrote:Hello , 5-1 for my germans in my game against glenghiscan
That helps the Axis cause! Thanks for the report, score updated...just two games left (I seem to have lost my opponent?)

Re: B44 for BA2 - Multiplayer Campaign League

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:41 am
by glenghiscan
Pooh could that one fluke of a flag of mine make the difference

Re: B44 for BA2 - Multiplayer Campaign League

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:42 am
by glenghiscan
I meant ooh

Re: B44 for BA2 - Multiplayer Campaign League

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:47 am
by morge4
cavehobbit and I are still going. I was sick for a bit last week and it slowed us down. But were doing a turn or two a day for the most part.

Re: B44 for BA2 - Multiplayer Campaign League

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:05 pm
by Brummbar44
morge4 wrote:cavehobbit and I are still going. I was sick for a bit last week and it slowed us down. But were doing a turn or two a day for the most part.
Thanks for the update, hope you're feeling better...and winning ;)

MacD and I are still slugging it out...might come down to the wire with Glen's one held objective after all!

Re: B44 for BA2 - Multiplayer Campaign League

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:53 pm
by scottyballgame
Brummbar44 wrote:
glenghiscan wrote:Are you doing another one after this brum ? Think you should this ones kept the community active
I'll probably take a break after this one...but was thinking of carrying it through (chronologically)...if there's enough interest.

If you guys would let me, I'd love to play in a tournament. I'm a very active player and have played against some you.

Re: B44 for BA2 - Multiplayer Campaign League

Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:35 pm
by Brummbar44
Just an update...my game with MacD is still in progress (albeit slowly) and is still up in the air. Hope to conclude it soon just to have some completion to this tournament.

Want also to thank everyone for playing. I think, by and large, it worked out well and a mix and match of players worked fine.

I have a couple of notes to work on for the next one (tbd) and will look for feedback then.

Re: B44 for BA2 - Multiplayer Campaign League

Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:32 am
by cavehobbit
I've played my final turn in my game against morge. As the Germans started(?) I'm waiting for morge to confirm the result, 3-3.
It was a fun and bloody battle. Good map, but with a few terrain issues that's been pointed out earlier.
My suggestion for future city maps like this would be to keep them infantry only, no tanks or heavy arty supprt. Just pure man to man slaughter... :twisted:

Thanks Brummbar for running this tournament :D

Re: B44 for BA2 - Multiplayer Campaign League

Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:23 pm
by glenghiscan
Good to here your hosting another one like you say this ones been a success and thanks for hosting

Re: B44 for BA2 - Multiplayer Campaign League

Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:27 pm
by morge4
cavehobbit wrote:I've played my final turn in my game against morge. As the Germans started(?) I'm waiting for morge to confirm the result, 3-3.
It was a fun and bloody battle. Good map, but with a few terrain issues that's been pointed out earlier.
My suggestion for future city maps like this would be to keep them infantry only, no tanks or heavy arty supprt. Just pure man to man slaughter... :twisted:

Thanks Brummbar for running this tournament :D
Yes, 3-3 final result.

Carnage was everywhere! Good game, back and forth on a couple of flags. Artillery was a major source of damage and the missing terrain features also caused some casualties. Fun on both sides.

Thanks Brummbar for all you did in hosting this tourney! Looking forward to another in the future.

Re: B44 for BA2 - Multiplayer Campaign League

Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:29 am
by Brummbar44
Thanks folks. Sorry about the delay...health issues (getting older sucks!).

Anyway...still trying to complete our match...MacD, where are you? I'll need to get a 3 flag advantage to win it for the Germans...will be a close ending.

Re: B44 for BA2 - Multiplayer Campaign League

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:31 pm
by morge4
Any update????

Re: B44 for BA2 - Multiplayer Campaign League

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:10 pm
by Brummbar44
morge4 wrote:Any update????
Unfortunately not. We've played one turn since my last post. I'd prefer to see it through to the end...but it is dragging on a bit long.

Currently the score is 4:2 for the Axis.

Re: B44 for BA2 - Multiplayer Campaign League

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:41 am
by morge4
Brummbar44 wrote:
morge4 wrote:Any update????
Unfortunately not. We've played one turn since my last post. I'd prefer to see it through to the end...but it is dragging on a bit long.

Currently the score is 4:2 for the Axis.
Good luck!

Re: B44 for BA2 - Multiplayer Campaign League

Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:12 pm
by morge4
Brummbar44 wrote:
morge4 wrote:Any update????
Unfortunately not. We've played one turn since my last post. I'd prefer to see it through to the end...but it is dragging on a bit long.

Currently the score is 4:2 for the Axis.
Still waiting???

Re: B44 for BA2 - Multiplayer Campaign League

Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:00 pm
by Brummbar44
Unfortunately, yes. I'm guessing the Soviet FM has been executed by Stalin.

Last battle so no rush...but it would be nice to complete the thing.

Re: B44 for BA2 - Multiplayer Campaign League

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:36 pm
by morge4
Brummbar44 wrote:Unfortunately, yes. I'm guessing the Soviet FM has been executed by Stalin.

Last battle so no rush...but it would be nice to complete the thing.

:mrgreen: