account locked!!!

Moderators: rbodleyscott, Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

krieg63
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

account locked!!!

Post by krieg63 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:39 pm

[We note you are still consistently downloading your turns multiple times.
If you are having technical issues you need to contact our tech support team immediately via info@slitherine.co.uk.
A member of the team has been notified and your account will be locked out of the PBEM++ system until the issue is resolved.]

what this ????

I do not reload my turn and bt the way I do not how to do that!!!!

JosephM
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: account locked!!!

Post by JosephM » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:26 am

Hello Guillaume,

I have responded to your email enquiry, so please see this response below:
I'm sorry you are having problems with your account. These are automated messages sent by our server when a turn is downloaded more times than it is uploaded. First, let me assure you that accounts are not locked without an admin checking these and they are generally good at telling when there is cheating compared to when there are connection issues. But if you do notice that your account is locked, please let us know.

Have you been having any trouble with uploading your turn to the server?

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Re: account locked!!!

Post by rbodleyscott » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:38 am

JoeMiller wrote:Have you been having any trouble with uploading your turn to the server?
I got the same email after having had several turns report failure to upload the turn to the server multiple times until I had to accept the bale out option. (Although the turns had in fact uploaded).

It seems that accepting the bale out option gets recorded on the system as a multiple download, even though (as the turn had in fact uploaded) you don't download it again, so no multiple download has in fact occurred.
Richard Bodley Scott

Return to “Tech Support”