Tercio & Salvo campaign menu screen graphics glitch

Moderators: rbodleyscott, Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

Philippeatbay
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Tercio & Salvo campaign menu screen graphics glitch

Post by Philippeatbay » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:47 pm

This could be a side-effect of installation hiccups in my personal copy, but there's an unsightly yellow dollar sign appearing to the left of the Tercio and Salvo Campaign in my non-Steam Tercio and Salvo installation that shouldn't be there.

The unsightly dollar yellow sign is not present in my Steam installation.

The only problem with my Steam installation seems to be that the initial loading screen does not have Tercio and Salvo written on it anywhere, it just says Pike and Shot. It is apparently perfectly functional, albeit a bit confusing.

Is this something that needs to be addressed, or should I uninstall and then reinstall my non-Steam version?

(The first time I tried to install the non-Steam version I got an invalid serial number message and thought I was going to have to fill out a support ticket, but it went through on the second try).

TheGrayMouser
General - Carrier
General - Carrier

Re: Tercio & Salvo campaign menu screen graphics glitch

Post by TheGrayMouser » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:33 pm

Philippe_at_bay wrote:This could be a side-effect of installation hiccups in my personal copy, but there's an unsightly yellow dollar sign appearing to the left of the Tercio and Salvo Campaign in my non-Steam Tercio and Salvo installation that shouldn't be there.

The unsightly dollar yellow sign is not present in my Steam installation.

The only problem with my Steam installation seems to be that the initial loading screen does not have Tercio and Salvo written on it anywhere, it just says Pike and Shot. It is apparently perfectly functional, albeit a bit confusing.

Is this something that needs to be addressed, or should I uninstall and then reinstall my non-Steam version?

(The first time I tried to install the non-Steam version I got an invalid serial number message and thought I was going to have to fill out a support ticket, but it went through on the second try).

Try to launch the expansion campaign (w the $ sign on it) on your non steam version, you'll be prompted to put in the expansion serial #. That will solve it.

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Re: Tercio & Salvo campaign menu screen graphics glitch

Post by rbodleyscott » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:42 pm

Go into the Tercio to Salvo campaign, launch one of the scenarios. You will then be prompted to enter your Tercio to Salvo serial number (again) to activate the expansion.
Richard Bodley Scott

Return to “Tech Support”