How to Create a Fantsy-anime based scenario

Moderators: rbodleyscott, Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

whhzj
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

How to Create a Fantsy-anime based scenario

Post by whhzj »

*this one just a copy of what I post in modders cornor,i think this count as a scenario desigh problem as well(and if I don't post again,it will take ages to wait for Pro desigher to reply)

its base on the Touhou project,a series of Japanese bullet hell shooter video games developed by the single-person Team Shanghai Alice. Team Shanghai Alice's sole member, ZUN, independently produces the games' graphics, music, and programming,and later it became so popular and grows and become a Pan-anime-game culture,consist of music,drawings,and fan-made mod for games.
the idea of make a mod for the P&S, came up with a fan made mod for mount and blade:warband,called"Touhou Tinder" which imagine at some point the power of those character decayed,they cant maintain their advantage,and now can be overruned by numbers,which impossible before this crisis,so the gensokyo(the place touhou settled,lived with mix up race with human,tenngu,youkai,ghost,devil,god.....etc)was divided,and 7 countries formed,and formal characters now become lords,they gather their multiple-race army,and rest just like the original MBwarband.

so story from now was suitable for a mod for P&S game.

although I have played this game for about 2 year,this is the first time I try to make scenairos.so I checked a lot at the modders corner and scenariors desigh,i don't find much helpful things,only a
wide-intro,just named "secnariors desigh",and a link at the topic of modders cornor http://www.slitherinebravo.net/GameWiki ... _scripting its the manual for the game engine,but i just dont get point on how to make things.....

the main things;
1.unit texture,cant find how to create them
2.can weapon be renamed? Sword was so genenral,need detail weapon name,and there was magic,too(but they also use musket) but it will still work like before,just the name need to change.
3.Music and sound FX,the music change is optional,but the fight sound need to be change,all army consist of so called"anime girls" now, i can got correct sound file but dont know how to replace it.
4.intro screen,intro of the battle....etc,jusr like other comminty made battles.
Attachments
...as well
...as well
momiji.png (417.43 KiB) Viewed 2275 times
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Re: How to Create a Fantsy-anime based scenario

Post by rbodleyscott »

Replied on FOG2 board
Richard Bodley Scott

Return to “Scenario Design”