Vietnam 65 not loading
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:38 am
I can hear the sound, but I can't see the game menu or anything, just a black screen...any ideas? I've just bought it off Steam.
if that doesn't work, please post a report and sorry for the delay in the replyAlso besides running the game as admin, you might also have to run Steam client.
How to Run Steam as Administrator:
- Navigate your Steam installation file (By default, it is in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam).
- Right-click the Steam executable.
- Follow the above steps to set it to Run as Administrator.
- Restart Steam.
How to get a DirectX Diagnostic file:
1. click on "START"
2. click "run"
3. type in "dxdiag" and click "OK"
4. check through the tabs and perform all tests
5. click "Save all Information..." and save the text file to a location of your choice
We prefer that DxDiag files be posted as message attachments rather than pasted into the body of the post.
once the report has been made, just zip the file then attach it to your post as it's a Txt file which is then not permitted to attach to the forum, where as a zip file is.