Two questions regarding multiplayer

Discuss John Butterfield’s Battle of the Bulge: Crisis in Command Vol. 1
Mr_X
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Two questions regarding multiplayer

Post by Mr_X »

1.) How can I delete games from the "Current Games" list? Out of six games sitting there five are inactive due to dropped out opponents, inconsistencies in gameplay (bug), etc. Do These games disappear over time? Will they sit there forever?

2.)It looks to me as if I could only read or respond to a "Chat" message BEFORE executing a turn. Do I miss something here? It makes little sense to type a message before making a move...

One comment: the availability of the multiplayer server for BoB has been "sub-par" in the past weeks.

Thank you.
peterjfrigate
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Re: Two questions regarding multiplayer

Post by peterjfrigate »

I second these suggestions. I can't even add new games because I have so many opponents who are losing and refuse to concede (going back to September). Games frozen due to bugs are also contributing to the congestion. Please kick games that have been inactive (say for a week or two)!
AlexRadu
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Two questions regarding multiplayer

Post by AlexRadu »

Hello guys!

The "Remove" button for current games is not yet implemented and the chat will be resolved in the upcoming update. We are considering the "Remove" button as well, being an important addition to the multiplayer

Thank you!

Cheers,
Alex

Return to “Battle of the Bulge”