Possible bug with replacements/out of supply?

Discuss Crisis in Command Volume II: Drive on Moscow. Designed by Ted Raicer
blahblah3502
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Possible bug with replacements/out of supply?

Post by blahblah3502 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:40 pm

I'm playing Axis against another online human player. At the end of one turn, I have multiple Axis units out of supply but my in-supply forces have pinned down the one Soviet unit (with 1 strength point and also out of supply; one of my in-supply units is occupying the same space) that is preventing the multiple Axis units from coming back into supply. The turn ends, and the next turn begins. The pinned down Soviet unit dies overnight and according to the Supply map, all my OOS Axis units are in in-supply locations now at the start of the new turn. BUT the game is still treating them as yellow-X'd OOS units and they are not controllable this turn.. BUT, it's also an armor replacement turn for Axis, and I'm given the option of adding a replacement point to one of the still-OOS armor units (which I thought is not possible unless the unit is in supply). Is this deliberate or a bug? Thanks!!!

daviddunham
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Re: Possible bug with replacements/out of supply?

Post by daviddunham » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:39 pm

That’s almost certainly a bug, and some of it reminds of of stuff we fixed. Are you both running version 2.0.2?

Return to “Drive On Moscow”