Losing troops and heroes after a peace treaty

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

produit
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Losing troops and heroes after a peace treaty

Post by produit »

Playing Sonneneve, RC3. After a peace offer from Boruvian Empire that I accepted, I lost the armies and heroes located in their territory.
Is that an intented feature ?
ErissN6
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Re: Losing troops and heroes after a peace treaty

Post by ErissN6 »

produit wrote:Playing Sonneneve, After a peace offer from Boruvian Empire that I accepted, I lost the armies and heroes located in their territory. Is that an intented feature ?
I don't think so. I think they have to be forced moving the faster to the nearest own province. Or maybe they have disappeared to move like agents? so you just have to wait some turns?
produit

Post by produit »

Perhaps, but I can see nothing and directly afterwards, I have a proposition to hire a new hero (a 4. one when I can have only 3 ?).

After some tests, you can redeploy your troops, but you loose your heroes... Not nice at all...
Jekky
Illustrious Software
Illustrious Software

Post by Jekky »

Heroes lost in this manner should return to you after a few turns - they will appear with a slightly different text to the usual one you get (something like "A hero wishes to rejoin you"), they keep any xp and upgrade that they have.

Most likely that hero hire message you mentioned was your hero trying to come home.
produit

Post by produit »

OK, thank you. Like other points in the game, it would be nice to have a clearer information, perhaps in the documentation ? Or help ?
produit

Post by produit »

After some turns (10-20), I still lost 2 heroes. One came back, a new one arrive, but I still have now just 2 heroes...
Jekky
Illustrious Software
Illustrious Software

Post by Jekky »

Could bea bug when multiple heroes get removed in that way.. it's supposed to return them all to you, but maybe one gets lost somewhere along the way - will investigate that angle.

Return to “Sovereignty: Tech Support”