Sandstorm

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

walkersparadise
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Sandstorm

Post by walkersparadise »

Whilst trying to play this, the German aircraft in the Mediterranean convoy scenario will not go off board when I place them on the grey arrow (with a box) when they are running out of fuel? This means they run out of fuel, this is surely not right?

Do I have to do something physically on the key board or just leave them on the hex (when I did this they still didn’t go)

Hope you can help
LNDavoust
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Re: Sandstorm

Post by LNDavoust »

walkersparadise wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:03 pm Whilst trying to play this, the German aircraft in the Mediterranean convoy scenario will not go off board when I place them on the grey arrow (with a box) when they are running out of fuel? This means they run out of fuel, this is surely not right?

Do I have to do something physically on the key board or just leave them on the hex (when I did this they still didn’t go)

Hope you can help
Hi walkersparadise!

Hopefully you already figured out this, but just in case i will let this here. The correct hexes to send your airplanes to theirs bases are not the two ones with the box and the arrow, but the three ones with the upward pointing arrow.

Hope you have fun with the dlc!

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II - AAR”