US Pacific Campaign AAR - Complete!

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

airboy
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Re: US Pacific Campaign AAR - Complete!

Post by airboy »

I'm glad people enjoyed reading the AAR.

No secret that this was played on the Lieutenant level. If the opposing units start with "8s" is is that level of difficulty.

The entire campaign was played without using cheat codes.

Keep in mind that this was not my first rodeo with this campaign. In part, I wrote this up to clarify my strategy and tactics for the US Pacific Campaign. Thus, some of the strategies were accomplished after playing through previously multiple times. I think that both Pearl Harbor & New Georgia ended up being very different strategies than my first attempt. Others - like the Philippines did not change very much from my first attempt.

I look at all of my games as something fun. If it is not fun - then why do it? In OOB, Lieutenant level difficulty hits my "fun spot."
pupski
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by pupski »

ah, thanks for the reply, it was just confusing me a bit. Love the AAR's by the way if I haven't mentioned that before. I am a bit in a spectrum so you helped me clear my mind on this one, thanks again!
diday
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by diday »

Quick post to thank you for your AAR and insights of the game. I played the campaign during the last few days and enjoyed reading you.
Hope you and your family are all right.
airboy

Post by airboy »

I appreciate your kind words.

Everyone in my extended family got through the plague times without a problem and have gotten the vaccination.

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II - AAR”