Custom campaign - Finland in WW 2 (v1.1 released 15.09.2016)

Moderators: The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators

Sirfelgar
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Custom campaign - Finland in WW 2 (v1.1 released 15.09.2016)

Post by Sirfelgar »

terminator wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:16 am
rafdobrowolski wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:30 am I downloaded it and finally figured out how to install it. Unfortunately, once I got into the mod, and launched the firsrt scenario of the campaign, it took FOREVER to laod, and never loaded, sicne I just shut down the game. Any thoughts on the impossibly long load time? I know I had this happen with the Spanish Prelud Mod that LNDavoust made, and there was a simple fix. Don't know what it woudl be for this one....
Try this version 1.2 compatible with 8.3.0 : http://www.mediafire.com/file/sd2gxefp5 ... 2.zip/file

finland-in-world-war-2-v1-2 (01/02/2020)

Campaigns:
data.cmp -> campaign.cmz
scenarios

Data:
Supression effects.txt & effectSequences.txt
The file is no longer available from mediafire, could somebody reupload it, please???
Erik2
Order of Battle Moderator
Order of Battle Moderator

Post by Erik2 »

I don't think the creator Uhu is frequenting this forum any more.

If you really want to play a Finnish campaign or three (!), here's the BrucErik take on the Winter War.

viewtopic.php?f=374&t=94345
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

Sirfelgar wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:20 pm
terminator wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:16 am
rafdobrowolski wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:30 am I downloaded it and finally figured out how to install it. Unfortunately, once I got into the mod, and launched the firsrt scenario of the campaign, it took FOREVER to laod, and never loaded, sicne I just shut down the game. Any thoughts on the impossibly long load time? I know I had this happen with the Spanish Prelud Mod that LNDavoust made, and there was a simple fix. Don't know what it woudl be for this one....
Try this version 1.2 compatible with 8.3.0 : http://www.mediafire.com/file/sd2gxefp5 ... 2.zip/file

finland-in-world-war-2-v1-2 (01/02/2020)

Campaigns:
data.cmp -> campaign.cmz
scenarios

Data:
Supression effects.txt & effectSequences.txt
The file is no longer available from mediafire, could somebody reupload it, please???
Reuploaded : https://www.mediafire.com/file/7vp46fxo ... 2.zip/file
redStick
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by redStick »

Using the link that Uhu uploaded, after entering the mod, the icon of the first mission is displayed as "Scenario Name:", meanwhile the briefing is just "scenario_descr", and the first mission takes forever to load (the progress bar stays at 0). The mod is unplayable, prompting me to ask for help here.
But with the help of terminator's link in the post above, I have downloaded a newer version of the mod and the problem is now gone. Thank you, terminator!
redStick

Post by redStick »

I have a suggestion.
In the first scenario of the campaign, Ladoga Karelia, there is this mission "Evacuate the Cargo Trucks" which is impossible to complete. The trucks move only one hex per turn, even on roads. They are still 2 hexes away from the evac zone by scenario end. Please make the trucks go faster than infantry or delete this secondary objective.
redStick

Post by redStick »

The game says I have to purchase the DLC before getting to play scenario #2 Tolvajarvi after the deployment phase. :(

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II - Scenario Design”