Historical&Demanding Mod by Kondi :)

Moderators: The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators

Igor1941
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Re: Historical&Demanding Mod by Kondi :)

Post by Igor1941 »

GabeKnight
Lieutenant-General - Karl-Gerat 040
Lieutenant-General - Karl-Gerat 040

Post by GabeKnight »

kondi754 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:32 pm @Gabe
My source is only Google, but I am looking for specific names there, there are a lot of interesting illustrations but unfortunately you need to spend some time to "dig up" to it, so maybe write me who you are looking for and I will try to find something by the way

I created some of these portraits based on color illustrations, but for example McKellar and Carbury were on black-and-white photo (Carbury) or graphics (McKellar) only, which I colored, often there are no color photos or graphics about specific pilot, e.g. Carbury has only 1 photo from World War II!
Thanks for the answer and offer, Kondi. :)
But right now I'm trying to manage different projects. And the commander rework for Korea has to wait a little.
kondi754
General - Elite King Tiger
General - Elite King Tiger

Post by kondi754 »

US Pacific & US Marines campaigns Mod (strict historical)

https://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=109323

Feel free to try it out, I spent a lot of time reading books and digging on the web
The next one will be the Burmese campaign, but it will take some time because I plan to modify scenarios there
Kerensky was quite disrespectful about equipping the Japanese army in Burma... :lol:

I will definitely finish the DAK mod as well, which is 80% ready but I never had time to deal with it

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II - Scenario Design”