Importing a Corps to next Campaign the result ...

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

gunny
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

Importing a Corps to next Campaign the result ...

Post by gunny »

So I played US Corps 42-43 and at last turn of last scenario I saved the game then I got every unit to full strength not using a cheat cause I had the resources and then took the last VP and ended the campaign and saved the Corps. Let's call this Core A with no upgrades or buying extra unit.

Then I reloaded the same saved file of the last turn and this time bought a lot more units upgraded everything spent all the resources Lets call this Core B which I also saved.

So then I started US Corps 43-44 it asked me if I wanted to choose a Corps to load I choose yes. Whichever Corps I loaded even though they are different Corps the Scenario started with the same amount of Resources 3340 with 84 helments (landcp) and it gave me 20 Air Cap So point number 1 = spend all of your resource money at the end of the campaign maybe this is the obvious but it is definitely something to remember to do.

Another thing to note is that if you DO NOT import a corps you only get the Specializations that the designer gives you importing a corps gives all the specializations you already researched ... at least it did in this situation a designer can turn certain ones off ..

Finally, if I did NOT choose a corps to import it gave me 3340 resources 84 helmets and ONLY 18 AIR cap for the first scenario this is weird not sure how it does this maybe cause my imported corps had a lot of planes .... and a non imported corps has zero but not sure how it does this ...

Main Point Spend all resources at end of last turn of last scenario also import a corps to in addition to getting experienced units to get all the specializations. Each test still gave me 14 points to spend whether I had researched stuff or not (by not choosing to import)

also the only time you can delete a saved corp is not at the beginning of the campaign when ya can choose to import it but only at the last scenario when campaign is overwith when it does not ask but allows you to export it _ If you know how to do this ... or remember to do it. This is at the examine corps screen after campaign is over. Always do smart saves like the next to last turn of any scenario especially the last scenario of the campaign.

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II - Scenario Design”