tanks and ranks recruitment slot errors

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
tycoon
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

tanks and ranks recruitment slot errors

Post by tycoon » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:37 pm

in the preset german troops listnames 'tanks and ranks' on the 14 x 14 maps, the magnetic mine token is in a slot with no colored bands matching, and , AFAIK, there is no square magnetic mine token in the game, same for small rectangular panzer IV rectangular recruitment token...

... fix would be to move the Panzerschrek recruitment from the right side slot to the left, replace the non existing small panzer IV token with a large in the right side slot, and replace the non existing large magnetic mine token by a small one in the slot the panzer IV has now.

Probably not high priorety but ...
Be carefull what you wish for, you just might get it!

Jaedrian
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: tanks and ranks recruitment slot errors

Post by Jaedrian » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:39 pm

Yeah, they said there were going to fix that error, but you're right, was not high on the list.

I haven't actually tried to play with that to see if it works, I skipped it because of the error.

simone007
Heroes of Normandie
Heroes of Normandie

Re: tanks and ranks recruitment slot errors

Post by simone007 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:46 pm

Hi Jaedrian, tycoon

Yes we know about that error. It is not high on that list, but it's very easy to fix so we expect to include it in the next patch

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”