Autonomous units

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
Saewulf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Autonomous units

Post by Saewulf » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:58 pm

When a scenarion has an autonomous unit such as Clint, I assume this means an additional activation/order. This appears to be the case when I watch a Utube demo. When I activate Clint he cancels the next unit to be ordered. For example, If he is activated first then the unit allocated order No1 is cancelled. If orders 1 and 2 have bee activated then I activate Clint then order No 3 is cancelled. What am I doing wrong.

radar231
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Re: Autonomous units

Post by radar231 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:19 pm

Hi,

Yes, it is an additional order. When Clint is activated, first or later, don't click in the window on the right side that said that you have finish activating Clint, just go to the next unit to activate it. That is what I do and it works fine. I think it is an other bug that need fixing. Cheers

J. 8)

nostradunwhich
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by nostradunwhich » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:48 am

A confirmation that says "You have an unactivated unit, are you sure you want to end your turn?" would be helpful. Preferably with a "do not display this message again" checkbox!

Saewulf

Post by Saewulf » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:13 am

Thanks radar231 you tip worked fine.

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”