Editor on IOS

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
MesaDon
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Editor on IOS

Post by MesaDon » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:53 pm

Love the game. Wondering if you can save a partially created battle and return to the editor to finish and can you return to a previous created battle and treak it. At present it seems that once saved you can not edit that battle. Is it possible and how, this is my favorite feature reminds me of a few board games I have.

visualrob
Heroes of Normandie
Heroes of Normandie

Re: Editor on IOS

Post by visualrob » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:36 am

Hi, MesaDon!

Yes, you can edit a battle you already created: just load, modify and save it with the same name.

The only thing that could get in the way is that there is a validator and you can't save a scenario that's incomplete. This means that at least a valid victory condition must be selected and, if you want to pre-deploy an army units, all of them MUST be deployed.

(We might relax these constraints a little bit, if there's a request for it.)

Thanks for your kind words about the editor, anyway. It's a feature we really wanted to be in the game, it's nice to see it's appreciated!

MesaDon

Post by MesaDon » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Thank you for quick reply. Mental oops on my part. Saw the "Load" button and my mind went to load game to play so didn't touch. Prior games conditioning.

MesaDon

Post by MesaDon » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:44 am

Pleasant surprise on the editor. Created a battle saved it but didn't place the units. Left the editor and opened the battle on Custom Missions and it placed the units on the back row and put in a deployment step. Didn't expect that but makes the battle a bit different each time. The editor certainly helps justify the cost or more accurately makes the game an even bigger bargain.

avaniar
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by avaniar » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:30 am

Hey guys,
Just thought i would use this topic, instead of creating a new one, since the question is very similar.
I have created a scenario and changed it and saved it. That is fine. But, can i share it? How?
By the way i just posted a challenged of it, since i didnt see any challenges of custom scenarios.
Thanks.
Slitherine, you should really just get an update with an easy way to share scenarios on ios, like a "store" where you can browse and download them to play solo.
Thanks

Skyarrow
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Skyarrow » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:33 am

I have join your custom scenario. I hope you play fast it's a big challenge^^.

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”