iOS zoom

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
skoptic
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

iOS zoom

Post by skoptic »

Hi,

Since the last update the iOS zoom seems to behave poorly. When piching in or out, it seems to step between 2 zoom values (full zoom out and full zoom in) with no graduation between.

Latest build (1.51)
iPad Air 2
iOS 9.3

Anyone else experiencing?
visualrob
Heroes of Normandie
Heroes of Normandie

Re: iOS zoom

Post by visualrob »

Hi, skoptic!

Thanks for posting! We know some players experienced this problem even before 1.51, it's really awful and it makes the game near unplayable.

I wrote a post in the Tech Support section asking if someone could come out and help us to reproduce it, since the bug is really elusive and it only happens with some devices. Noone answered, until you did!

Let's see if we can find out what's happening. I have here two iPad Air 2 with iOs 9.3, and yet it works fine on both.

Does the problem always happen? Are you playing with a specific language? Any particular setting?
skoptic
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: iOS zoom

Post by skoptic »

Thanks - I posted in the other thread :)

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”