UNBALANCED GAME NOW NEW D.C.L OUT.

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
shrimper61
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

UNBALANCED GAME NOW NEW D.C.L OUT.

Post by shrimper61 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:58 am

I am finding that in multiplayer games, that the game is totally unbalanced now since the new D.C.L. has been released.Its now very hard to win games as a U.S player the Americans are totally out Gunned and the new German Heroic action means the Germans can move and shoot multiple times as has just happen to me in a game.
I don't pretend to be an expert at this game but it seems very unbalanced now.Any one else feel the same.

zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: UNBALANCED GAME NOW NEW D.C.L OUT.

Post by zakblood » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:01 am

not played it enough as yet myself to make a judgement, but so far i have had a few all tank rushes and found it fun all the same, but online is a different kettle of fish, where balance is maybe too hard to judge until more feedback is given :idea: :?:

CptAlatriste
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by CptAlatriste » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:22 am

The game is now really UNBALANCED. US have still a chance but at least as good player and with lucky dice and cards.
I will say 30% for the US....
Julie Bug and Bomb Bug must be quickly up dated. That will stop the aggressivity from German player. (Rangers with 8 bombs will be a great alternative) :D
The Panther can die, but with Luck....
The STUG IV is devastating....
The infantry is ok, many have only one life, and the vehicules are not very hard to kill...
Heroic is expensiv, but can, in many games, make the difference.(In self made scenarios, you can play Heroic on Heroes...Snowt, Siegfried, Kamptz!!!) :( :(
I try to build balanced scenarios, but that is Difficult too....
Hope the M 10 and some news stuff, like Air Support cards, are coming "soon"...
New tiles and buildings in the editor will be great...

bcnkor5
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Post by bcnkor5 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:45 am

shrimper61 wrote:I am finding that in multiplayer games, that the game is totally unbalanced now since the new D.C.L. has been released.Its now very hard to win games as a U.S player the Americans are totally out Gunned and the new German Heroic action means the Germans can move and shoot multiple times as has just happen to me in a game.
I don't pretend to be an expert at this game but it seems very unbalanced now.Any one else feel the same.

------------------------------------
3 important things missing from the game.
1- Better balanced.
2- New Units or letters to:
Artillery and air support, more tanks or armored vehicles, mine or explosive traps or entering houses and trees area, on the map or wood concrete bunkers and trenches. To capture enemy machine gun and artillery if you enter your hexagon.
Small changes that would make a more realistic game in campaign

Uncle_Joe
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Uncle_Joe » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:01 pm

Something else that has helped in the board game is to play scenarios that require buildings to be occupied. This cuts down on the ability of vehicles to dominate the game since in the end, it's infantry that will be required.

CptAlatriste

Post by CptAlatriste » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:47 am

But when you blow up the building...and with the Stug IV it is now easy, Bug the game... :( or the victory conditions do not work...
But at least I can now say , Oddball and the Bazookas make sometimes a very good job.... :D

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”