Somebody home???

Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find!
Dusty27
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Somebody home???

Post by Dusty27 »

I am starting to seriously think this project got put on the back burner for Slitherine. Putting Commonwealth units into the Allies section of selectable multiplayer units simply can not have been a multi-month marathon of a task.

I fear the game must have not sold well or else we would hear some sort of official feedback. I know I voted with my wallet for both PC and iPad versions. I even bought a copy for a friend. Participated in Beta and bought DLC. As a fan I don't think there is much more I could be expected to do here.

So I just keep playing in cardboard due to the lack of content and buggy point system.

I want to be optimistic but it kinda feels like a group of us are talking to a wall. To be sure it is a mother beautiful wall and Oddball assures me its going to be there... but to my eyes I see incoming aircraft circling around, okay Chief?

I would happy like to acknowledge that my fears are unfounded and find out that I am wrong as I want to see more.

Any chance we can get shout out with an official response concerning if this is a project still in full time development?
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

well i've not heard anything to make me think it's stopped, if anything is known other wise for good or bad, either way it will be posted i'm sure of it
CptAlatriste
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by CptAlatriste »

zakblood_slith wrote:well i've not heard anything to make me think it's stopped, if anything is known other wise for good or bad, either way it will be posted i'm sure of it
Then give an answer.................
chemkid
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by chemkid »

look here - someone's still alive:
Tamas [developer] 23 Jan @ 3:27am
Hi!

Yes, of course the game is still supported! We are working on a new update with some fixes/improvements, and we have some other interesting things being worked on, that will be announced soon.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/365890/d ... 766272500/
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

i can't say what i don't know either, as soon as anything is known, it will be posted and said on there or here, and i will read it at the same time as everyone else

Return to “Heroes of Normandie”