CD will not load onto Mac

PhilG_slith
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

CD will not load onto Mac

Post by PhilG_slith »

Hello, I am new to this forum and Slitherine so please excuse my lack of knowledge.

I bought the 'Battle of the Bulge' game on line by ordering the CD and also downloading the game off the website. The game loaded from the website OK onto my MacBook. Apart from the current glitch with freezing in one game it seems to play well enough.

Today I received the CD/DVD and thought I would boot it up direct. Unfortunately it will not load or play direct as the two files on the CD/DVD are not recognised by my Mac. The files are 'auto run.inf' and 'BattleOfTheBulge-SetupRelease-v114.exe'. I recognise the .exe as a PC file which makes sense. However the .inf doesn't work either.

Am I missing something here?
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: CD will not load onto Mac

Post by IainMcNeil »

Sorry you are having problems. We'll look in to this and see if we can see what is wrong. The disk should contain a dmg file, the same one you received via the download.
HybridSpyda
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: CD will not load onto Mac

Post by HybridSpyda »

Hello PhilG_slith,

After investigating into this issue it has been noted that there was an issue in the replication process during the creation of your order.
Please send a PM to me with your order ID and we will ensure that a replacement disc gets sent onto you.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
Matthew Ravenwood

Production & QA Manager

Return to “Battle of the Bulge: Tech Support”