Bombing module so op xD

Polaris Sector is a sci-fi 4X game that offers exciting exploration, detailed resource management, unique research mechanics and intense tactical combat.
katsuragiai
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Bombing module so op xD

Post by katsuragiai » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:53 pm

I started a war with the cute Drills and got lucky: The first planet I spotted on their empire is their mother planet: Drillhome.

Then I wiped out their fleet, was thinking about an envision...

But hell! They just kept building numerous ground troops. I got tired and decided to try building a "Planetary bombing craft". Then I built one such ship with 21 planetary bombs carried, and dropped them all on the Drillhome.

Boom! The entire population was wiped out. The Drill civilization basically returned to zero. Poor guys...

Tac2i
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Re: Bombing module so op xD

Post by Tac2i » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:02 pm

Congrats but beware that the other races may now view you very poorly.
katsuragiai wrote:
Boom! The entire population was wiped out. The Drill civilization basically returned to zero. Poor guys...

katsuragiai

Re: Bombing module so op xD

Post by katsuragiai » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:20 pm

Tac2i wrote:Congrats but beware that the other races may now view you very poorly.
katsuragiai wrote:
Yeah I figured the same...Several races immediately expressed their concerns and their attitudes changed to "unwelcome" or "cautious". Guess the utilization of planetary bombs is considered very uncivilized.

I had to do it because there's no other way to take it :(

Return to “Polaris Sector”